Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankful - Day 6

Today I am thankful for  . . . . my mother-in-law!
 
"What?!" you say.
 
It's true!  And those of you who know me, know just how good I have it!
 
Not unlike everyone I know, my life is hectic, busy, over-scheduled, whatever you want to call it.  All I know is that most mornings I hit the ground running at 5 AM and fall into bed between 10 and 11 most nights with my 'To Do' still bigger than my 'Ta-Done'!  But I love my kids, my hubby, my girl scouts, my CCE class, my crafts, my blog . . . . well, you get the idea.  So keeping all my plates in the air requires help.
 
Or one really awesome grandma!
 
Seriously.
 
I could ask for no better help than my mother-in-law.
I can't tell you how blessed I am to have someone to watch my children who loves them (almost) as much as I do.  She is an amazing woman, one of my closest friends and the star of one of one of my more popular posts too - ha!
 
She's been away taking care of a friend after surgery recently, and boy do we miss her!!
 
Someone once told me that the best way to give someone a compliment is to tell someone else, so today I am telling her and all of you . . .
 
Gram . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment