Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Welcome, or should I say, Welcome back?!


What can I say, it's been a LOOONG time since I've even thought about blogging, but for a while, this crazy life of mine seemed to take over, and it's been all I could do just to keep up! Not long after my last post (in 2009!!), I found out the (1) I was expecting (yippee!!!!) and (2) that my job of 10 years was ending (Oh dear!), all in the same month!! Both of these discoveries turned out to be amazing blessings, but there's a reason God gives you nine months to get ready! Just sayin'. Anyway, I said goodbye (sniff) to my island-hospital 'home away from home' in December 2009, delivered a bouncing baby boy in March 2010 and dived into a new career as a full-time SAHM. For those of you who were here before, Sheep is now in 1st grade and Snacks is keeping us ALL on our toes! I am now a girl scout leader, CCE teacher and in my 'free time' I craft! In other words, my life is just as crazy, busy and WONDERFUL as ever!
I hope you will find some inspiration, affirmation and if nothing else, a few good laughs along the way!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment