Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sassy Sunday Blog Hop # 8

Oops!

It's not Sunday is it?!

I know we're half-way through the week, but I just couldn't muster the energy it was going to take to blog before today.  Have you ever had a weekend like that?  Last weekend definitely was for me.  I spent ALL DANG DAY in the yard on Thursday and Friday prepping for Snacks' birthday party - which was SO AWESOME - despite a few hitches.  But more on that later.

Let's get on with hop, as there's still two more days to link up and maybe even get featured!  A big thanks to all of you who party with us each week, sharing such great projects and making blogland a fun place to stop and shop!  You always inspire me!

Last week we had a really GREAT giveaway from
Dedra at Prettiful Designs! It is a $10 digital gift certificate!!
I hope that everyone popped over to say "HI!" to her!!

The winner with the MOST VIEWS was
Kate over at A Creative Cookie with her GIANT Tulle Bow!
 
 
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
 
Now I want to feature a couple of projects that really caught my eye this week!!
 
First was the FAUX WALLPAPER over at
How awesome is this?? Can't find the perfect wallpaper...NO PROBLEM!!
 
 
Second was Rhonda's Easter Glass Block
Super simple, yet CUTE!!!

 
This week there were some SUPER DUPER posts full of information!!! If you did not get to look at them, you should go back and take a look!!
 
You know the rules!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment