Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gimme a (Spring) Break!

Well bloggy friends, it's been a cr-A-zy, fun, BUSY week off!  I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having both my babies home - it's such a treat to get to spend time with Sheep and makes me (and Snacks) excited for summer!  I can't wait!

And this week was extra special because my BFF and her beautiful daughter decided to spend their week off with us too!  She is so special to me!  We met back in 5th grade while I was visiting a mutual friend of ours for the summer and the rest, as they say, is history!!


As usual, we had more ideas than time for our week-long 'staycation' but we actually got quite a bit accomplished and I am quite proud of us!  She has as much paint in her hair and hot glue in her veins as I do, so when we get together, nothing is safe!  Seriously, sit still too long around us and you're likely to get 'repurposed' yourself!  In fact, we spent the better part of the week repurposing the tools in Speed's garage for our own craft-errific projects and they are so stinkin' cute!!!

Here's a sneak peek at one of them!  Can you guess what it was/is?!

We also managed to shop for a prom dress, squeeze in a trip to the World's largest Livestock Show and Rodeo, spend a day at the beach and hit a few garage sales for some FABULOUS Friday Finds!!  About the only thing I didn't have time for was blogging!
{grin}
But I have no regrets!!  In fact, my sincere prayer for each of you is that you give yourself a (Spring) break too and have as much fun as we did!  After all, these days are precious and I don't want to miss a minute of them!  Before the end of the month, my baby will be two and Sheep will be in BRACES!!  And come August my best friend's beautiful baby girl that I held in my arms on the day she was born will be graduating from high school (a year early I might add)!!  These days are precious indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment