Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thankful - Day 1


Today, I am thankful for MY NEIGHBORS, who make trick-or-treating something we look forward to each year!   Although, we also have fun trick-or-treating with friends in their neighborhood too, walking our 3 little blocks is simply the best.


The candy's good, the conversation is better and the safety of my little ones is never an issue.
That's Speed Racer and a Circus Poodle by the way - ha!


It's so good, even our old neighbors come back to the block to join the fun!  Last night Sheep told me, "I love trick-or-treating in our neighborhood because there's a friend behind every door." 
 
 
I couldn't agree more!
 
Don't forget to link up your stories of thankfulness, add the party to your own blog and/or grab a button to spread the joy!
 
 
Button
 
Sharing this thankful post at Delightful Order

No comments:

Post a Comment