Here it is friends, our third SassySunday Blog Hop Linky Party!! And this week Leanne from Beacause I Think I Can is our official hostess with the mostess! I’m excited!!
She has a great giveaway for you this week… but first…
A BIG congrats to
Holly from Full Circle Creations
for her link up with with her Love Sign and receiving the most “likes”!
Some other favorites this week were these
Chocolate Sweetheart Cupcakes from The Weekly Sweet Experiment
These very cool Zipper Flowers from Schoolhouse Scraps
And this very Happy Entryway from Meeha Meeha.
The Giveaway This Week Will Be:
2 Distressed Inks! 1 in Walnut Stain, and the other in Tea Dye!
This stuff is awesome for distressing wood, furniture, paper… if you google it, you can find tons of examples. Here are some examples of how Leanne has used it:
Cool, right?! Wouldn’t you love to win these?!
Once again, here are the rules!
1. Only link your original projects or recipes.
Please no giveaways, etsy shops, business or linky promotions, etc.
2. Remember to link directly to your post, rather than to your whole blog.
3. Please do us the kindness of linking back to one or more of us on your blog so others can come and party with us! After all, the more the merrier!
4. Please take a moment during the week to look around on the blog hop
and ‘like’ something (other than your own project – ha!)
5. You can EARN ‘likes’ for yourself by becoming a follower of the hostess’s blogs, and leaving a comment to say you did so
leaving a comment on our blogs if you are already a follower.
5. You can EARN additional ‘likes’ by following our facebook pages
AND leaving a comment! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE comments! Don’t you?!
The party girl (or guy) with the most ‘likes’ by midnight on Thursday night will be winner!
Here’s the party!!…