Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Little Pick-Me-Up

Some weeks it just seems like there's too much to do, not enough time to do it, and TOO many children people pulling me in too many directions!  This morning we (and by WE I mean Snacks) threw all the toothbrushes in the upstairs bathroom in toilet, came down stairs drinknig a cup of water from the toilet, used the stool in the kitchen to reach the bananas in the fruit bowl, pulled out all the bibs brom the drawer and replaced them with the bananas and somehow disassembled the bubble blower mower in the kitchen (it's usually outside) spilling bubbles all over the floor - all before breakfast!  (Deep breaths)  It's enough to make a girl want to just stay in bed . . . or go back to work!! 

Thank heavens for my local radio station KSBJ, that allows me to tune in to the Lord and tune OUT all the headaches of the SAHM.  I don't know about you, but I can really hear the voice of God in music and this morning He said to me (once again), "I know what you're going through.  Hang in there!"  It never fails to pick me up!

Listen!  You might hear Him speaking to you too!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that song and the reminder that, I, too, can honor God, even in picking up toys and putting away laundry.

    ReplyDelete