Randee, your co-hostess (and my partner in crime) found a saying the other day that is so true...
"The days are long but the years are short!!"
I don't know about you, but I feel this way EXACTLY!!
Randee @ Randy's Organized Chaos and I would like to thank everyone for stopping by and linking up this week!!! We LOVE seeing what you guys have been up to every week!! We had over 40 sassy projects last week - so thankful to each of you who stopped by to share some sass!
PLEASE spread the word and let everyone know about out little party!!
I also want to take this time to let you know about an awesome weekend that we are planning!!!
We would LOVE for you guys to come and get to meet everyone!! It is going to be a blast!! So even if you don't live in Texas...hop on an airplane and come on and have some fun!!
We have one girl coming all the way from North Carolina!! So don't let distance stop you!!
Now on to the blog hop!!
OH MY GOODNESS....the winner is Amanda from School House Scraps AGAIN!!
She is one talented lady!! Here are her wooden pictures!!
Here are a few more favorites this week!!
I LOVE this necklace over at Ovo je sivala moja mama
and OHHHH how I love the ideas that Mackenzie over at Friday Night Date Night comes up with for free dates!
So, for this weeks Blog Hop, here are the rules!
1. Only link your original projects or recipes.
Please no giveaways, etsy shops, business or linky promotions, etc.
2. Remember to link directly to your post, rather than to your whole blog.
3. Please do us the kindness of linking back to one or more of us on your blog so others can come and party with us! After all, the more the merrier!!
4. Please take a moment during the week to look around on the blog hop
5. Please follow the twinkies (hostesses - get it?! I crack myself up!!)
Now let the fun begin!!