I was fishing through our wedding photos the other night looking for a picture of our centerpieces at the reception to add to my DIY Centerpiece post and found a couple I thought I would share today! It was fun to look back, especially at our 'varsity squad' - the youngest of whom will graduate high school on Sunday - yet another day to celebrate!
I love you sweetheart and here are NINE reasons why:
- You brought 3 beautiful children into my life and gave me 2 more to love - thank you for our very own Party of Five!
- You know how to fix just about anything and often do it too (wink, wink)!
- You go to work every day to provide for our family and . . .
- You come home to us each night. We love spending time with Daddy!
- You indulge my hobbies, even though you neither understand or appreciate them.
- You are an optimist.
- You make me laugh - A LOT!
- You find my lost things and
- You are my best friend!
I saw this piece of art in one of the stores in Warrenton called Hope & Glory and it reminded me of 'us.' I wasn't looking for a blond, motorcycle-riding, divorced, father of three whose jeans have always been smaller than mine (sigh), but God can turn rain into a rainbow, right?!