Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

What To Do?!


By some strange twist of fate, maybe the planets have aligned or something, but I am actually THROUGH my "To Do" list for the week AND we have nothing scheduled (no birthday parties, out-of-town trips, no house guests) for the weekend!  I don't thik this has happened since before Thanksgiving and while I'll admit that I am largely responsible for our busy 'social calendar' because I LOVE parties, visitors and vacations, I could really use a weekend off!

Now that's not to say I don't have plenty that I could be doing (like finishing my Valentine's chair covers for Sheep's classroom - stay tuned!) and many things I should be doing (like grabbing an extra workout or two) but I have nothing that I HAVE to do and no place that I HAVE to be.

Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment