Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Cookies!

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies!!

We need Cookies for CCE, cookies for girl scouts AND cookies for the classroom this year as well!!  So I thought I might share some of my family's favorites with you!  But with so many cookies to bake this Christmas, I am on the lookout for some NEW recipes as well!  That's why I have decided to host an online Cookie Exchange! For the next twelve days, I will be posting a recipe of my own and I would love to see what you're baking up this season as well! It doesn't have to be a cookie - but it does need to be something sweet - yum!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Simply Home! It was nice to meet you. Enjoy the cookie recipe...they are spectacular:) Let me know about upcoming parties, I'll be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting toolsforkitchens and inviting me to your party! I shared a coconut baskets recipe, a pecan tassies recipe, moist and delicious fruit cake recipe, and a chocolate wafer cookies recipe today. Thank you for hosting us and have a great week!

    Christy @ toolsforkitchens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my cupcakes! I linked em up! I'm your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me!
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Your collection sure looks fabulous! I shared a 4 o’clock walnut cookies recipe today. Thank you for hosting us and have a great holiday week!

    Christy @ toolsforkitchens

    ReplyDelete