Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Peppermint Kissmas

What's red and white and striped all over???

Our HOUSE this year for Christmas!!!

Because I am a crazy decided to change things up this year and bought all new garland and trimmings to replace the 'Charlie Brown' greenery and glass ornaments I have been cussing using the last few years, we decorated early and have really been enjoying it!  Even Scrooge, I mean Speed (did I say that out loud?!) - who normally doesn't enjoy anything that falls into HIS category of  "decorative bulls#&!" 

That's the good news!

The bad news (for my hubby and my checkbook anyway) is that with all this extra time, I keep coming up with more ideas and my To Do list is GROWING!

I will be posting pictures, tips and inspirations all week, so stick-y around and enjoy all the sweetness Christmas has to offer!  And here's a little taste of the week ahead . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment